|SingCam Plug N View MPEG4 IP camera
- Free 36 channel SingCam View management software
- Free Software for 3G phone monitoring.
- NAS storage support, "NAS scan" function for easy configuration.
- Work without a PC connected.
- ActiveX video display on Microsoft IE browser
- Full control event scheduling.
Data Sheet PDF:
User Manual PDF:
Quick install Quide PDF:
The SingCam ICT202 IP Network Camera is designed with the "user-friendly" idea deep in mind. The user can install the SingCam ICT202 easily on his/her home network and then access the IP Camera anywhere in the world through the accompanied video management software-SingCam View without setting some complicated DNS name or changing the router's settings. It's just a plug N View action.
With 3GPP/ISMA support, users can see the video of the IP camera on any 3G mobile phone anywhere, anytime. The big difference is that there is software for downloading to the mobile phone so that the fixed IP address is not needed for the IP camera. The video settings including frame rate, resolution and bandwidth could be different for PC monitoring and mobile viewing.
For indoor surveillance and remote monitoring, the SingCam ICT202 provides the best image quality in its class, and excellent performance. The SingCam ICT202 IP Camera also provides the best bandwidth efficiency, it offers 640x480 resolution, 30 fps frame rate, real MPEG4 image compression ability. The built-in microphone enables remote users to not only view, but also listen for additional monitoring options.
The NAS storage function can easily turn any NAS device to a NVR device. The schedule function provides full scheduling of email/ftp sending, motion detection and NAS recording event. With the built-in Web server, the SingCam ICT202 IP Cameras can also be managed from a standard web browser on a Windows computer. With the ActiveX support, users can also see the video display on the Windows IE browser.
The SingCam ICT202 IP Camera provides wired Ethernet network interfaces for flexible installation.
The SingCam ICT202 IP Camera provides motion detection function. Users can easily setup this function and receive the notification with the snapshot images through email and/or ftp when some motion events are detected.
The SingCam ICT202 IP camera is ideal for securing small businesses, home offices and residences over a local area network and/or the Internet.
- Easily access the camera from anywhere in the world via the ID/password(Through accompanied video management software, no complicated DNS settings needed )
- 3GPP/ISMA support
- A free and a full-featured iPhone software on Apple App Store.
- A free software for Android mobile on Android Market.
- Dual video streaming with separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for PC and mobile.
- Connect up to 20 users simultaneously
- Supports enhanced MPEG-4 compression
- Supports resolution of up to 640x480 pixels at 30 fps.
- Free video management software SingCam View accompanied for easy access and multi-camera management.
- View video from your Ethernet and internet network
- ActiveX video display in Microsoft IE browser.
- Motion Detection and E-mail/FTP notification.
- Synchronize the system time through NTP protocol.
- Built-in Web server for managing via standard web browser.
- Built-in microphone for synchronized audio.
- Event scheduling.
- NAS storage access.
- Online Firmware upgrade, will enter safe mode when power is off during critical firmware upgrade point.
- Watchdog function to prevent system failure.
||DC 5V, 1A |
||RISC CPU, hardware video processing and compression.|
||Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX, RJ-45|
||RGB VGA 1/4 inch CMOS|
Automatic exposure control, automatic white balance, automatic gain control, automatic brightness control.
||3.2 mm, F2.0, viewing angle: 60.3? fixed iris.|
focus range: 30 cm to infinity
||One reset button, to factory default settings|
||One LED for internet connection status indication|
One LED for Ethernet connection indication
Enable/disable - web configurable
||MPEG-4 Part 2 (ISO/IEC 14496-2) with motion detection,|
profiles: Simple Profile, level 0-3
||Up to 30 fps in all resolutions|
Separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for PC and mobile.
||Resolution: VGA(640x480), QVGA(320x240), QQVGA(160x120)|
Bandwidth : 64k, 128k, 256k, 512k, 768k, 1M, 1.2M, 1.5M bps
Frame rate : 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 fps
||Built-in microphone for audio monitoring|
Audio compression:MP2 audio, AMR-NB for 3GPP/ISMA(RTSP streaming)
||Web management username/password protection|
Video display ID/password protection
|Installation, management and maintenance
||Installation tool on CD and Web-based configuration|
Automatic configuration backup and restore
Video management software-SingCam View for video access and multi-camera management
Firmware upgrades via FTP
|Minimum Web browsing and management software requirements
||Built-in web server for standard web browser access Pentium 4 (or equivalent AMD) CPU 1.0 GHz or higher,1 GB RAM|
||IPv4, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, IGMP, RTCP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, ARP, DNS, PPPoE, etc.|
||Power adaptor, camera bracket, RJ45 ethernet cable, quick installation guide, CD with installation tool/software and User's Manual, ID/Password card,antenna.|
|Video management software
||Surveillance application for viewing and archiving up to 16 cameras|
||Up to 20 simultaneous unicast users(depends on video settings)|
|Alarm and event management
||Events triggered by video motion detection|
Notification/upload of JPEG images over FTP and/or email
|Dimensions (HxWxD) and weight
||125 x 75 x 35 mm,|
250 g, incl. camera bracket, excl. power adaptor
||EMC - CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B|
Power supply: CE, FCC, UL, EN 60950
Humidity 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
1. Major components on the front panel
2. Major components on the back panel
3. IP Camera connection diagram.
4. Internet connection diagram.
Video Performance Informtion
The video quality is dependent on the video parameter settings and the network quality. If you want to have a better video quality, you will usually set higher resolution and higher frame rate. This is fine when you are viewing the video locally in the same network. But when you want to see the video remotely through the Internet, you need to know the Internet speed (bandwidth) connected to your home network. If the Internet speed setting of your IP camera is very large, but your real Internet speed (bandwidth) is relatively low, the video quality could be very bad. In some worst case, the video display could be disconnected. In order to have the best video quality, you better have broadband service from your ISP and set the Internet speed of the IP camera a little lower than the real Internet speed provided by your ISP.
Also need to notice that when multiple users are displaying the videos from the same IP camera at the same time, the video bandwidth times number of users will be needed for the Internet speed.